20 September 2005

Like Your Standards When You're Drunk...

...the Sox Magic Number has DROPPED...



David Ortiz is the 2005 AL MVP. 4-5, 2 HR, 4 RBI. 3-6 slots in lineup go 16-for-20 with 5 HR, 12 RBI, 12 RS. Little Manny strikes out side in 7th, Little Ramirez first major league AB.

Toby Hall on facing Craig Hansen Monday night, 5 months removed from St. John's University:

Tampa Bay catcher Toby Hall said the 6-foot-5 Hansen had the look of a pitcher who would be around the big leagues for a long time.

"I had to be the first guinea pig for him," Hall said. "Only pitch I had to hit was the first one. I wanted to see what he had, and after that he went 96 on me. I took a 90 slider, and then saw a 97 fastball for the third strike. It was like wow. Good thing it wasn't four strikes, or the last one might have come up there 98, 99."


Keep it rollin' boys.

______________________________ |