17 January 2005

NOTES FROM THE BROSEPH...


I know, I know, the Broseph doesn't usually do two posts this close together but while I was online I realized it was totally necessary. One of my favorite things to do in life is quote movies. The more I thought about it the more I realized I always quote the same movie. So I'm going to share with you my favorite quotes from my favorite movie to quote...Wayne's World.


They made a "Wayne's World" VIDEO GAME?!?!

Benjamin Kane: So Garth, what do you think so far?
Garth Algar: It's like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while... it becomes a part of you.

*********

Garth: Benjamin is nobody's friend. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

*********

Wayne Campbell: I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

*********

Wayne Campbell: But the worst part of all is, I never learned to read!
Cassandra: Is that true?
Wayne Campbell: All except the reading part.

*********

Stacy: Happy anniversary, Wayne.
Wayne Campbell: Stacy, we broke up 2 months ago!
Stacy: Well, that doesn't mean we can't still go out, does it?
Wayne Campbell: Well it does actually, that's what breaking up is.

*********



Garth: Ribbed, for her pleasure. Ewww!

*********

Wayne Campbell: I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored.

*********

Russell: It will be Terry's job to give the actors their hand cue.
Wayne Campbell: Excuse me, Russell, but I believe I requested the hand job...

*********

Wayne Campbell: I'd like "The Cream of Sum Yung Ai."

*********

Garth Algar: That's right. I walked right to that office - that's what I did - and I reached across that desk and I grabbed him by his fat head and I said "Listen, man! I'm not going to jail for YOU or for anybody!"

*********

Wayne: Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries.

*********


ZANG!

Enjoy.

______________________________ |

5 Comments:

You got me a gun rack?!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/18/2005 12:40 AM  

Oh no, don't look now here comes the psycho hose beast.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/18/2005 12:51 AM  

Wayne: "Who's Anthony, who's Anthony?!"Cassandra: "My drummahhhhh..."

By Blogger BS Memorial, at 1/18/2005 1:31 AM  

Have been quoting WW quite a lot myself this month. After my sister and I saw Bill Murray, I was trying to explain to her who Brian Doyle-Murray was. After failing with "The guy in Vacation who spits the watermelon seeds into his hankerchief at the campgrounds" and "The mayor of Punxatawney," (I didn't bring up him being the head caddy in Caddyshack, my sister's knowledge doesn't go that deep), I finally came up with the fact that he was Noah of Noah's Arcade in Wayne's World. Which led me to use such classics as "I opened my mouth and out it came" and "Gelatinous cube eats village..."
Then Sunday night I was riffin' on lines from the "Cream of some young guy" scene, with my sister and her old friend and Sox fan Andy.
And finally today at work, I was working on a book called Meet the Beatles, and naturally thought of "The Shitty Beatles": "So it's not just a clever name."

By Blogger Jere, at 1/18/2005 10:19 PM  

"Do I frighten you?" That's one of my favorite lines because I was once at a party and someone lobbed an egg into the road and it hit a BMW driving by. Of course it was a rich snob and his wife and he got outta the car swearing and saying he was gunna get to the bottom of this. So my friend and I pulled up next to his car and I told his wife to roll down her window and I said "Do I frighten you?" Also, Garth:Do you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he dressed up and played a girl bunny? Wayne: Hahah no...no. Garth: Me neither.

By Blogger Mike Rogan, at 1/18/2005 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home