22 October 2004

Thoughts on the Day Before...


VS.




Should be a fun Series. I like how we match up with the Cardinals a lot, but as they say (or at least as I said to myself at work today), it's not who you play in the playoffs, it's how you play. Hopefully we're on the precipice of a run not unlike the one that sent us winning 20 out of 23 games in late August/ early September. Man, it's going to be so much fun.

Johnny Damon gives advice to some fans in a fun column.

**************




I'm so happy, I could... I could... sing!



Please, please, please, please, please, please, please. PLEASE. Go here. Go. Just trust me. Carl will thank you. God, I love life sometimes.

*****************





Pitchfork is reporting that something is really medically wrong with "someone" in Ween, and that as a result, they had to cancel the rest of their tour. Hope all is well and recovering quickly. They're really a great band.

______________________________ |